The vision of Community Links High School is 100% high school and post-secondary graduation.
mission of Community Links High School is to promote quality education
and inspire each student to reach his/her fullest potential as a
productive citizen and active community member by forging a partnership
between students, faculty, staff, parents, and community members.
The mission has a number of supporting points:
- To foster and nurture strong ties to the community through student-centered initiatives
cultivate and nurture a culture of “Si Se Puede” (It can be done)
enabling students, parents, teachers, administrators and staff to make
valuable contributions to the school environment or culture
- To provide an academically challenging curriculum aligned to the Illinois State Learning Standards
- To utilize assessment data to develop a curriculum that promotes student achievement
- To provide students a socially equitable, democratic and fair environment
- To develop a community of life-long learners.
- To respect and appreciate the different learning styles of individual students
- To differentiate instruction by utilizing a variety of research-based instructional strategies
provide quality professional development to teachers on research-based
instructional strategies which maximize student achievement
- To utilize technology to support the curriculum and develop a knowledge of technology in the workplace